Definition or the Chance:
* Something that happens unpredictably without discernible human intention or observable cause
* the assumed impersonal purposeless determiner of unaccountable happenings : luck <an outcome decided by chance>
According to the definition above, I would like to invite you to count how many time per day do you found something called "chance"?
Or how many times do you lost your chances?
In my mind, every second, every minute, every hour, every day, I called it as a CHANCE
Every moment that I shared is a CHANCE
Every breath that I took is a CHANCE
So, I can't counting how many chance i faced during my life..it's something uncountable for me.
Then, how does CHANCE could be very influence someone?
Response of each person when loss or receive CHANCE may different. There are a positive and negative response. While someone receives something called chance, they may be very thankful, happy, laugh, it's look like fly to the seventh sky. But while they loss it, they may depression, mad, cry, protest, blame, etc.
Thus, we know that chance is quite influence the feelings of someone.
So, why I'm interesting to talk about chance on this second day in 2012?
Ya, so many chance that i have gained during last year and hopefully this year I can catch and take the advantage of every chance to be a better person.
And I hope the same goes to you also.
Let's counting how many chance do you have gained for the second day of 2012 and be thankful for it.
God luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment