Thursday, June 28, 2012

Inspiring Movie "Mr & Mrs. Iyer" from Interfaith Study Participant

I joined the religious organisation started last year and I was surprised that we not only talking about strengthen our faith but we do take care some people out there.


One of our programs is called "Interfaith Study" and this year had been held in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Even, I was not attending such the program but I think it must something new that we can get from some participants about this program.



I have to say thankful from Mr. Eka for sharing me an inspiring movie. The background of the movie was in India.  It may some of you ever watch this movie. But for me, it was good and very inspiring.



The “Mr and Mrs. Iyer” is a love amid terrorism. Love was sprout in two human’s heart who was Moslem and Hinduism. Please feel free to see the movie description on http://www.hindilinks4u.net/2008/12/mr-and-mrs-iyer-2002.html


Enjoy it and let the love is spreading around the world without borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment