"Having a baby is a priceless asset from God."
How could I write the statement above?
Let me tell you, even I do not have any experience as a mother, but I am very sure that some people agrees with statement. Just asking the couples who waiting for many years just to have a baby. And interview them how do they feel at the first time knows that a small human being has been grow into woman’s womb.
Here, I’m not talking about parent’s guide or responsibility on having this priceless asset. I just shared what I saw a small lesson from a mother. Even we knew that a mother has done a lot of things just in case to makes her child in good health.
And I saw it. What was it?
I learned it from my aunt. She absorbs her child’s snot. According to me, what she did was an abhorrent. Once again, a mother can do it something abhorrent just to keep her child still in good health because her daughter is priceless gift.
What was my respond?
Oh, I ran away at the first time I saw it.
I couldn’t control myself, in within seconds I was getting digraph.
What terrible in my mind.
Related to this short brief, I learn a small thing that a mother will never let her child troubled in breathing. Unless doing something stupid thing means a way to keep a priceless asset from God.
Let me represent children just to thanks to all mothers in whole the world for caring, for loving, for anything that mothers done to her children.
No comments:
Post a Comment