Saturday, October 1, 2011

Creating the footprints under the sun heat

Juang was busy creating the footprints under the sun heat

The picture was taken on May 14, 2011 by me. While I was working in Nias Island, Indonesia, sometimes I spent my time by enjoying the different atmosphere in suburb town, or even isolated villages also. 

Nothing to do here in this island except taking your camera, riding your vehicle, then enjoying the natural beaches, or seeing traditional houses, or finding ruin of houses effected by earthquake, or meeting and greet friendly communities. Be aware during your trip out from the town, as long as the road, you will be served many types of jaywalker such as cats, pigs, goats, dogs, or even some children. Next I will write about Nias Island as known one of surfer paradise destination.

On that day, after we went in and out some villages, our team decided to stop near the beach. The beach had been known as “Pantai Pasir Merah” or Red Sand Beach in Afulu, North Nias, Nias Island. It caused only for several kilometres the colour of sands was red. The team became happy to see the beach, quite, natural, and had heavy waves. We decided to take some pictures even the sun light burned our skins. But we did not care, we only knew that it was time to memorise into picture as much as. 

When the others were busy captures from several views, I did not miss to take it also. The sun was right above my head appropriately, I was still busy to capture photos of Juang, my friend. He walked ahead then backward by keeping attention on footprint which he was left on sands.  I love to the footprint that he was made. Absolutely I took picture of him and I was thinking what kind of the pattern he want to leave on sands. 
Would it  be curve, round, triangle, square? Or  it would be a shape of heart?
Or he just much the footprints up? I did not know.

I just love the atmosphere at the moment.
I just love the way sun smiles at the moment.
I just love the blue sky at the moment.
I just love the smooth sands at the moment.
I just love that all combinations were melted in one image titled
"Creating the footprints under the sun heat"






No comments:

Post a Comment