11 August 2007
Boring.......boring....boring.
I felt it many times. I should get out from this immediately. I decided to go out and my choice was enjoying the sunset at port. I had no idea, why I should go there. Was it a good idea? Was there something interesting to see?
How lucky I was... I got unusual view and I captured it. I did.
![]() |
[06.39pm]
Do you know what was the boy doing?
What did he do with the bucket?
Was he playing only?
Or was there something behind the bucket?
Here is the answer:
See, another boy was behind the bucket.
Actually, I missed to get the first shot of them. While I was there, they were swimming together. The older boy teached his little brother to swim by used bucket. He sat his brother on the bucket. After several seconds, the bucket flip over, and the little one felt into the water. [See picture 1]
What an unusual learning!
Never give up!
This word referred to little boy.
After felt into water, he tried to get on bucket.
[06.40pm]
Horray..I am on bucket now!
I’m happy!
Hahhaha..the little boy was looking at me.
He realise someone captured his picture.
Say : cheeesseeeee!
This is the winning smile!





No comments:
Post a Comment